With our expertise in the industry, we are involved in offering the premium range of 500KN Testometric Universal Testing Machine. Being an excellent Supplier, we live up to our reputation. It is treasured for its reliable performance, simple operability and anti corrosiveness. It is ensured to be in compliance with industrial standards. We make it available in safe packaging. Get in touch to avail it at pocket friendly price.
Description : The FS500 computer controlled universal materials testing machine using Testometric’s feature-rich winTest™ Analysis software running under the Windows™ operating system. Test setups are fully configurable and simple or more complex multi-stage test routines are controlled using the standard PC serial interface.
- Integral PC system running winTest™ Analysis universal testing software.
- Touch screen display with active tester control panel and readout screen showing real time test curves calculated results and statistics.
- Industry standard and / or customer specific test methods pre-installed. (Supplied separately with a CT model)
- Multi-lingual on screen keyboard.
- Self diagnostics software with on screen notification icons. Connection for remote monitoring of machines, with on-line service.
- Grade 0.5 load cells to all international standards including EN10002-2, EN7500-1, DIN51221, ASTME4, AFNOR A03-501, JISB7721. Grade 0.5 from 0.4% to 100%.
- Digital display of force, displacement, cell capacity, speed, position, mode, units etc.
- Real time graphic display with multiple axis selection, autoscaling etc.
- Manual control of crosshead with all functions. (Via touch screen on AT and PC on CT model)
- Configurable for cyclic and complex multi stage test procedures.
- Fully digital testing system with high precision control and accuracy, includes automated computer control of test methods.
- High resolution auto ranging load cells with accuracies better than +/-0.5% down to 1/1000th of the load cell capacity.
- Automatic recognition and calibration of load cells and extensometers, with instant calibration check facility.
- 800% overload capability of load cells without damage. Overload, overtravel and impact protection.
- Crosshead guidance system providing precise alignment and smooth running.
- Precision crosshead control via digital AC servo drive and brushless servo motor giving maintenance free operation and 4,000,000 steps per revolution positional control.
- High speed data collection systems for up to 4 synchronous channels.
- 6 I/O channels for additional devices such as extensometers, micrometers, callipers, balances etc.
- High stiffness loading frames with solid specialised steel crossheads and rigid extruded support columns with T-slots for accessory mounting.
Software : Comprehensive winTest™ Analysis universal windows software covering tensile, compression, peel, shear, tear, cyclic, creep and multi stage testing. It includes a wide range of industry standard test methods and facility to create and store an unlimited number of further test methods. There is automated storage of all test data and ease of export to other software packages such as word, excel, access and SPC systems for enhanced report generation.