Staying up to speed with the latest trends, we try to achieve highest customer satisfaction. We deliver fascinating quality in the form of Carver Laboratory Hydraulic Press to our customers. The raw material used in the processing is of top-class quality. For our valued customers, we make quick delivery at their doorstep. Our vendors assure us in terms of compliance with the norms of quality set by industry.
More Information :
- Bench Top Laboratory Presses from
- Carver, Inc.
- Automatic Lab Presses from Carver Include Auto Pellet and Standard Automatic Presses
- Auto Pellet Presses
- The self-contained 25 ton AutoPellet press has 5″ diameter platen and integral safety shield cabinet enclosing electrically powered hydraulic system. Rigid slab side construction maintains precise alignment and includes provision for a vacuum line connection to the pellet die. Standard Automatic Presses
- Carver has incorporated more than 85 years of experience in laboratory presses into this line of automatic electrically powered bench top presses for today’s labs. Each has a built-in hydraulic system with a microprocessor control for accurate programmable operation. Four models are available ranging in clamp force from 15 to 30 tons, including two- or four-column models. The Manual Bench Top Line Includes Standard Manual, Heated, Molding ASTM Presses, Lamination, Transfer and Rubber Stamp Presses Standard Manual Presses
- Carver standard manual presses in 12, 25 and 30 ton capacity – For pelletizing, destructive testing, fluid extraction, pressure forming, etc. Models to choose from are: Mini C 3850; 4350.L; Model C 3851; Model 12-12 3969; Model M 3853; Model 25-12 3855 and Model 30-12 3970.Heated Presses
- Manual heated presses from Carver with Digital Temperature Controls and Safety Shields – 12, 25 and 30 Ton Capacity. Used for molding, laminating, embossing, and bonding of various materials Molding ASTM Presses
- Carver has developed the ASTM press which is specially configured to perform the compression molding of test plaque or bar specimens of Type I, II, III or IV polyethylene and other thermoplastic resins. Lamination Presses
- Manually operated hydraulic lamination presses with stacked heating and cooling platens. Heating one opening while simultaneously cooling the other results in faster production of laminated ID cards, licenses, photos and other important documents. Temperature control to 500oFPellet Presses
- All Carver pellet presses are designed to compact homogeneous power into a usable pellet sample. Pellet dies are constructed of stainless steel for corrosion resistance with replaceable anvils. All dies include a pellet ejector. Accustamp® Rubber Stamp Presses
- These rigid, four column manually operated rubber stamp presses feature digital temperature controls for efficient rubber stamp molding with today’s newest materials. Accurate temperature control to 500oF and precision parallel platens assure precise, repeatable pressure and temperature. Transfer Presses
- Carver’s transfer press is based on the industry standard Model C. The Model C has been outfitted with a pneumatic transfer cylinder providing a compact, cost effective transfer design suitable for prototyping and limited production run applications. The transfer sections features a self-aligning chrome plated plunger with a 7cc injection capacity.